Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Maufacturing
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Maufacturing|
|Salary:||£35k - 41k per year + Pension, Training, Development|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2022 08:09|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing
Salary : £35,000- £41,000 + OTE
Shift: double Days
A large manufacturer commutable to Derby are looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer s to join their expanding team. The company aim to provide quality FMCG products that is manufactured, packaged, and distributed to their clients across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer who is looking to join a growing company and is looking for a Double Days shift, and ideally have worked as an electrical engineer, electrical technician or as a maintenance engineer , and be competent electrically. As the maintenance engineer you will also be working as part of a close team of engineers.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- You will need to competent electrically
- Must be comfortable working on predominately Electrical faults
- The Maintenance Engineer must hold an Electrical Engineering qualification
- Open to background- forces, manufacturing, FMCG, Recycling, Brick etc
- As the maintenance engineer you must be flexible for a change in shifts in the future
- Must be flexible be flexible to working a double days shift (incorporating weekends)
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will receive a Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Tailor made training programme
- Once employed as the Maintenance Engineer you will be working within a growing FMCG company
- Working in a close team of Maintenance Engineers
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare, Personal Development Programmes
Commutable : Croydon, Brixton, Wimbledon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's