|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 44k per year + Pension, etc|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2022 07:52|
Maintenance Engineer - NO NIGHTS!
Salary: £40,000 - £44,000
My client is one of the UKs fastest growing manufacturers and are in need of recruit due to the expanding factory. As one of the areas fastest growing companies, they will looking to assist with your growth too, enabling you to go on various internal & external courses - whether that be upskilling your weaker skillset or going through a different avenue; projects, management, IOSH, the company are willing to back their employees and support them through the process.
The successful candidate will also be rewarded with an excellent salary & benefits package.
The Maintenance Engineer will need for this role:
- Multi-skilled, either bias, comfortable working both electrically & mechanically
- Experience with electrical fault finding - motors, PLC's, wiring, e-stop circuits
- Mechanical - belts, bearings, chains, bearings, shafts, pumps
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification in either electrical or mechanical
- Having had previous experience working within a factory environment would be hugely beneficial
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- NO NIGHTS!
- Internal & external training courses available
- Internal & external courses on offer
- Excellent salary & benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and a range of other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Jamie Sharp at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32,360 - 36,802 per year + Standard Pension
£35k per year
£36k per year + pension, Life insurance Staff Purchase Schem Reward Scheme (discount in stor
£31k - 32k per year
£37.5k - 40k per year + Overtime