|Job Title:||Maintenance Fitter|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2022 12:33|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
Salary: Competitive Rate
Commutable: Widnes, Cheshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Shift Engineer to join a leading Manufacturing and Processing business in Widnes. The client requires multiple mechanical maintenance engineers to join the rotating days and nights shift patttern due to increased growth at the site. This is an opportunity that doesnt arrive very often as the succesful mechanical maintenance engineers will benefit from a very good salary, along with a brilliant benefits package. This position also offers the right engineer the scope to develop and progress within a large business and develop a career.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Mechanical engineering qualificartion
- Manufacturing or industrial background
- Engineer with Welding experience
- Basic Electrical engineering skills
- Pre-planned/reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- 4 on 4 off Days and Nights shift pattern
- A large Industrial company with over 1000 employees
- Internal and External Training for engineers
- Large Investment in the engineering department
- Progression available for engineers
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's