|Job Title:||Workshop Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2021 11:52|
Workshop Engineering Manager - DAYS
We are currently recruting for an OEM in FMCG manufacturing, who are looking for Workshop Engineering Manager to run their engineering department. As the workshop manager you will have a team of engineers and technicians reporting into you. Your role will entail you supporting the technicians on delivering projects on time for clients. The role will be on site in Gillingham 100% of the time. As the workshop manager you will be responsible for large departmental budgets, overseeing stocks, management of projects from beginning to end. The succesful applicant will get the chance to work within a growing business that has seen a 33% increase in profits in the last year.
Skills acquired to be a workshop Engineering manager:
- The correct candidate will need to have management expeience:
- The correct candidate will need to be from an industrial or manufacturing background
The Workshop Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- The workshop engineering manager will benefit from working in a company that can put new staff on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The workshop engineering manager will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The workshop engineering manager will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 20 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Technical progression, Healthcare, training.
Commutable: Chatham, Rochester, Dartford, Sheerness, Isle of Sheepey, Aylesford, Maidstone.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458162400) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's