|Job Title:||Workshop Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 43k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 15:34|
Workshop Manager - DAYS
We are currently recruting for an OEM in FMCG manufacturing, who are looking for Workshop Manager to run their engineering department. As the workshop manager you will have a team of engineers and technicians reporting into you. Your role will be hands on supporting the technicians on delivering projects on time for clients. The role will be 70% on site (Doddington) and 30% travelling to clients sites across the UK. As the workshop manager you will be responsible for large departmental budgets for training and new machinery. Along with performing hands on duties you will be responsible for admin duties such as budgets, training and planning. This role is suitable for a proven manager or a lead engineer looking to step up.
Skills acquired to be a workshop manager:
- The correct candidate will need to have management expeience or be a lead engineer looking to step up.
- The correct candidate will have experience in machine assembly/comissioning and testing.
- The correct candidate will need to be multi skilled and be able to work on mechanical components such as, (gearboxes, sprockets, chains, pumps, hydraulics etc) and electrical faults such as, (wiring, three phase, motors, contactors, sensors etc)
- The correct candidate will need to be from a factory background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can put new staff on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Technical progression, Healthcare, training.
Commutable: Doddington, Chatteris, Ely, Littleport, Ramsey, Newport.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458162400) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20k - 25k per year + Benefits
Mobile Plant Workshop Fitter- Industrial
£42k - 45.5k per year + Overtime, holidays
Mobile Plant Workshop Fitter- Industrial Days Role
£38k - 45k per year + Overtime,
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer; Workshop & GMP Experience
£44k - 46k per year + Pension, Overtime
£65k - 70k per year + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare