|£35k - 42k per year per annum
|21 days ago
Electrical Workshop Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
We are currently recruiting for a leading automation company who provide complete bespoke automation solutions to clients across a variety of industries. Our client is looking for an ELECTRICALLY biased Workshop engineer to join their company. Our client's turnover and dominance in the market in increasing consistently year on year. The successful Electrical Workshop engineer will get the opportunity to work for a leading company within their field and work within a fantastic engineering department that are experts in their field! Our client is looking to add an engineer into the department ASAP, so if this sounds like something that would interest you please apply immediately.
Skills acquired to be a Electricl Workshop Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must have an ELECTRICAL BIAS
- The Electrical Engineer will need to be from an Industrial b/g
- The Electrical Engineer will need to be able to read electrical drawings
- The Electrical Engineer will need to be able to build an electrcal control panel from a component level.
The succesful electrical workshop engineer will benefit from:
- The electrical Engineer will work for a company with world class manufacturing status.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a very competitive salary.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a Blue-Chip Company.
Benefits: Private pension, Specialist OEM training.
Commutable: Gillingham, Dartford, Ayselford, Maidstone, Rochester
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458162400) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs