Utilities Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Utilities Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 47k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 13:58|
Utilities Maintenance Engineer - Site Services, Pharmaceutical
Salary: £45,000- £47,000
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
A world renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Utilities Maintenance Engineerwith a mechanical or electrical bias to maintain a variety utilities equipment within their Site Services Department. As part of a skilled utilities maintenance team you will carry out PPM's and breakdown repairs on a wide range of plant such as water treatment, steam and boiler systems, HVAC etc. Due to a recent buy out of the company by a huge conglomerate, our client can offer a fantastic career path for any strong Utilities Maintenance Engineer. The company also have a grading system for all of the Utilities Maintenance Engineerand as you are trained and develop your skill sets you will go further up the grades and your increases with base salaries reaching up to £60,0000.
Skills required for the Utilities Maintenance Engineer :
- Previous experience of maintaining utilities and sites services equipment such as Boilers, Water treatment, HVAC etc
- Multi-Skilled with strong skill set in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- Previous experience as a Utilities Maintenance Engineerwithin pharmaceutical, FMCG or process type background.
- Engineering Qualification
The Utilities Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working as a part of a highly talented team of Utilities Maintenance Engineer
- Working in a state of the art factory
- Have the opportunity to get involved in many maintenance projects such as Continuous Improvement and Root Cause
- Training and Development for all Utilities Maintenance Engineer
- Regular pay rises. Within 3-5 years your salary can be £60,000 working as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Watford, Harrow, Slough, High Wycombe, Enfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's