Senior Quality Engineer - Composites
|Job Title:||Senior Quality Engineer - Composites|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 16:56|
Pioneer Selection are currently seeking Quality Engineers to join a steadily growing, AS9100 accredited, Composite Manufacturing Company based in Buckinghamshire. With a 5-year order book, the company is looking to expand its Quality team, inspecting composites for defence, automotive, aerospace and medical applications.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days holiday
- Pay Review after 6 months
The Senior Quality Engineer will:
- Visually inspect composite components in accordance to the AS9100 accreditation.
- Log NCR’s (Non-Conformance Records).
- Run management reviews on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain quality standards within AS9100 requirements.
- Work both in the office and the shop floor.
The Senior Quality Engineer will have:
- A strong understanding of working to AS9100
- Hands-on experience of inspecting composite components.
- Some managerial/team leading experience.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Some understanding of CMM inspection with Faro Arm and Raymer Arm (desired).
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant experience as a Quality Engineer, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed at Mujtaba.Ahmed@pioneer-selection.co.uk. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's