Senior Process Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Process Engineer|
|Salary:||£60k - 70k per year + Pension+Bonus+Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 12:27|
Senior Process Engineer – Pharmaceutical background required
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Senior Process Engineer to join a globally recognised pharmaceutical manufacturer in Kent. Despite these testing times, the company continues to grow steady and remain committed in expanding the Engineering team. As the Senior Process Engineer you will need working alongside the Engineering Manager to support new business development activities. In return generous remunerate package.
Skills required for the Senior Process Engineer:
- The Senior Process Engineer will need previous experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturer to be considered for this role, unfortunately any applicants without it will not be considered.
- For this Senior Process Engineering role experience with working in a similar role is needed: Budgets, Health and Safety, Process changes
- Ideally the successful candidate for the Senior Process Engineer degree qualified
The Senior Process Engineer will benefit from:
- The Senior Process Engineering role will offer a lot of autonomy
- Working for a marketing leading company that can offer a stability for further career progress for the Senior Process Engineer
- A fantastic remuneration package is on offer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, Bonus,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's