|Job Title:||Sales Coordinator|
|Salary:||£24k - 27k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 13:58|
Engineering Sales Coordinator
Paying up to 27k + Sales team bonus!
Locations: Hertforsdshire - with some travel into London
We are currently recruiting for an experienced sales coordinator in Hertfordshire to work for a large blue chip organisation. This company is a number 1 player within the drainage industry supplying to an array of different industries. The role comes with the opportunity for further training and career progression. You will be working in the office supporting a talented and experienced sales director and team who has many proven successess. You will be managing a number of key clients for the business in terms of taking orders, creating quotations, invoicing, raising purchase orders, scheduling engineers jobs etc. To be considered for this role you will need to be highly organised with an accute atttention to detail and confident in your IT skills. You will need to be able to communicate perfectly at various different levels from directors to engineers on the road. The ideal candidate willl need to have proven experience is this type of role and this would have been in some sort of engineering industry, coordinating for mechanical and electrical engineers. In return is a generous rewards package as well as a clear progression path into a sales engineer role.
Skills required for a Sales Coordinator:
- Experience as a coordinator within an engineering environment
- Proactive personality
- Confident with your IT skills
- Able to communicate perfectly at various different levels
- Able to promote and upsell.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
The Sale Coordinator will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.