|Job title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Location:||Nottingham, NG1 5RH|
|Salary:||Basic from £37K, Benefits per annum|
|Contact name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Published:||25 days ago|
Salary: Basic from £37,000 + Company Car Allowance, Benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for a Reliability Engineer to be based around the Nottingham area. The Reliability Engineer will be required to travel around client sites in order to utilize Predictive Maintenance, Condition Based Maintenance, and Root Cause Analysis techniques to maximise plant reliability.
Skills required for an Reliability Engineer:
- The ideal candidate will hold a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Qualification.
- A background in mining, marine, rail, nuclear, manufacturing or chemical would be advantageous.
- Experience in the use of CBM hardware and software from: Emerson, SKF, PRUFTECHNIK, SPM, Fluke, Flir, SDT, Commtest/Bentley Nevada/GE.
- Level 1 Vibration.
- Level 1 Thermal Imaging is desirable.
- Prepared to work overseas as per the business and client requirements.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Live around the Nottingham area and cover the Midlands.
The Reliability Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Company Car Allowance, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs