|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 50k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 10:21|
Production Manager - FMCG
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: West Bromwich
2019 is only a few days old and already a fantastic opportunity for well qualified, experienced, Production Managers at one of the fastest growing companies in the West Midlands area has become available. 2018 was the best year the business has ever had, enabling them to grow significantly, by nearly doubling their production output and their headcount. And just 3-days into January, there is already further needs for two production managers due to the vast growth continuing into the new year.
Skills required for the Production Manager - FMCG:
- Previous experience as a Production Manager
- Production Manager must have experience working within a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Implementing team KPI's
- Conducting team meetings and 121's
- Liasing with the engineering team to ensure smooth running of plant
The Production Manager - FMCG will benefit from:
- Working for a well-known manufacturer
- Further phenomenal growth plans
- Promote from within culture
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Competitive pension and other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's