|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year + Relocation Package+Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 13:13|
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Process Engineer to join a market leading chemical manufacturer in Northumberland. With a recent cash injection to modernize the plant, they are eager to grow the Process Engineering team compliment their growth. The successful Process Engineer will be entitled to an ongoing training program, a clear route for technical progression, as well as being offered a competitive remuneration package.
Skills required for the Process Engineer:
- The Process Engineer will need to hold strong experience working within a hazardous environment, i.e. chemical, pharmaceutical, oil and gas.
- The Process Engineer will be qualified, ideally degree qualified.
- Project management skills would be advantageous to be considered for this Process Engineer role.
The Process Engineer will benefit from:
- The Process Engineer will be joining a stable company who are market leader who regularly invest
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior Process role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £60,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's