Pressure Vessel Engineer
|Job Title:||Pressure Vessel Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic from £40,000 plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 15:00|
Pressure Vessel Engineer
Salary: Basic from £40,000, Car Allowance and Benefits
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Our client is currently recruiting for a Pressure Vessel Engineer to travel around various client sites in around the Oxfordshire area. This role will include providing pre-commissioning inspection services for pressure equipment and dangerous goods tanks. These inspections will establish fitness for purpose or to ensure the quality of modifications or repairs. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with exceptional training and the potential to develop your career further.
Skills required for a Pressure Vessel Engineer:
- You will hold a minimum HNC/HND qualification within a Mechanical Engineering Subject.
- Have an understanding of the Pressure Equipment Directive.
- Knowledge of the international standards relating to the construction and inspection of pressure equipment and dangerous goods tanks.
- Experience of inspecting new or repaired / modified construction pressure equipment and dangerous goods tanks within a manufacturing, pharma, nuclear, shipping or any other relevant environment.
- Knowledge of welding processes, procedures, weld inspections and weld defects.
- Suitable candidates must live within a 1 hour drive of Oxford.
The Pressure Vessel Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Car Allowance, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Oxford, Oxfordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's