MultiSkilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job title:||MultiSkilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||The Scottish Borders, TD13 5YS|
|Salary:||£39k - 40k per year + Benefits Package per annum|
|Contact name:||Kieran Wall|
|Published:||13 days ago|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £39,000 - £40,000
An opportunity has arisen to work within a Family run, long established business in the Cockburnspath area who have now developed into a nationwide provider in the food sector for some of the UK's Leading supermarkets. They are looking for 2 Engineers to join their team ideally being a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer :
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias
- Engineering Qualification
- Ideally from a FMCG/Food background
- Strong Teamwork and Communication skills.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- 4 on 4 shift pattern
- Working for a Family run, well renown company.
- Competitive Salary
- Good Benefits Package
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Kieran Wall at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Your duties will include
- Pro-active contribution to sites safety program
- Compliance to both Health & Safety Food Safety regulations
- Reactive and Preventative Planned maintenance completion and development
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding
- Assisting with ongoing development of machinery and site facilities
- Responsible for preventative and reactive maintenance with a large emphasis on fault finding
- Maintain clean working enviormnent
- Washing Units
- Packaging Units
- X-Ray Machines
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs