Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - 6 Month FTC
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - 6 Month FTC|
|Salary:||£40k - 41k per year + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 16:16|
Maintenance Engineer - 6 month FTC
Salary: £40,000 - £41,000
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
New opportunity has arisen with a renowned Manufacturing business in West Yorkshire. The business is looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within fast paced environment on a Monday to Friday Double Day Shift Pattern. The maintenance engineer will be working part of an established engineering team and will be offered a high level of autonomy and technical challenges. Alongside this the maintenance engineer will be provided with a tailored training programme, to develop their technical skills.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Apprentice trained
- Multi-Skilled Engineer ideally
- Engineer with Basic PLC Fault Finding
- Fast Paced engineering experience
- Engineer focused on Planned Preventative & Reactive Maintenance
- Good Mechnaical and Electrical skills.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Tailored Engineering Training Programme
- Double Days Shift Pattern
- Atractive Package
- High level of Autonomy in engineering team
- Site looking at continuous investment
- Potential contract extension after 6 months
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's