|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 18:25|
Calling all Armed Forces, Marine, Navy and RAF Engineers for A Fast-Tracked Career into Multi-Skilled Engineering roles.
Excellent training, development, and financial rewards
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Overtime
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Due to a shortage of industry experienced Maintenance Engineers on the market, we are currently seeking skilled engineers from Armed Forces, Marine, Navy and RAF background with either electrical or mechanical skills. Several of our key manufacturing clients, who normally recruit for industry experienced Maintenance personnel, are offering excellent opportunities for engineers from an Armed Forces, Marine, Navy and RAF background to undergo a fantastic training program allowing them to a fast-tracked career as a trained Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering background
- Worked as part of an Armed Forces, Marine, Navy or RAF Engineering team
- Strong Electrical or mechanical skills
- Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications
- Ability to fault find on electrical systems or mechanical machinery.
- Strong team player
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fast tracked career into becoming a Multi-Skilled engineer
- Being sent on excellent electrical and mechanical training courses and qualifications
- Working for large, well established manufacturing companies in a stable industry.
- Working on hi-tech, hi-speed, automated machinery.
- Progression into management once an established Multi-Skilled Engineer.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable from: Reading, Berkshire Woking, Surrey, Farnborough, Hampshire, Croydon, London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Competitive Hourly Rate
£35k per year + Pension Scheme, Healthcare,
£42k - 44k per year
£30k per year + Pension Scheme and Medical Plan
£37k per year