Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36,075 per year + Standard Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2022 10:13|
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a maintenance engineer, working for a large food manufacturing company with multiple sites. Due to growth my client is looking for a maintenance engineer from related industries. My client offers security for the right engineer, this role you will be responsible for mechanical fault finding on a wide range of machinery from; flow wrappers, mixers, ovens, multi head weighs, float bag conveyors, labeling equipment and conveyor systems. You will also to be required to help improve efficiencies. The majority of the job role will be responding to breakdowns and carrying out planned preventative maintenance.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer to be mechanically biased.
- Maintenance Engineer to have a full engineering qualification.
- Maintenance engineer to have a Manufacturing background.
- Maintenance Engineer to be competent in electrical and mechanical fault finding.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fast paced manufacturing environent.
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- Ample training courses and progression development
- Investment from the company.
- Competative Salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's