|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter|
|Salary:||Basic up to £28,000, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2020 14:52|
Salary: Basic £27,000 - £28,000, Overtime
Location:Hanwell, West London
A excellent opportunity has become available for a Mechanical Fitter to join a growing organisation in the Hanwell, West London area. Working Monday – Friday and from their Workshop in Hanwell, West London, my client is looking for the Mechanical Fitter to perform maintenance, repair and breakdown duties on a variety of pumps, blowers, compressors and vaccums. My client is in a great position and has remained very busy throughout the current pandemic, securing some large contracts with some reputable organisations across a variety of industries.
Skills required for an Mechanical Fitter:
- Mechanically Biased Engineer with experience of working on a variety of pumps, vacuums, compressors or vacuums.
- Ideally would have worked within a workshop or field-based environment. My client will look at Mechanical biased Engineers from a manufacturing background also.
- Live within a commutable distance to Hanwell, West London.
The Mechanical Fitter will benefit from:
- Joining a business that are looking to expand further and have secured a number of large contracts with reputable clients.
- Are a market leader within their industry.
- Opportunity to work within the workshop and occasional visits to client sites.
- Working a Monday – Friday days based role.
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays),
Commutable: Hanwell, West London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's