|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£24k - 28k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 12:30|
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join my client as a Electrical Engineer who are expanding and looking for someone to join their motivated and forward-thinking team. As an Electrical Engineer you will be first line contact to carry out planned and preventative maintenance on a range of machinery. My client is looking to appoint an Electrical Engineer due to continued growth after a record breaking 2018.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The successful Electrical Engineer will benefit having a heavy industry background
- Carrying out checks on machinery/plant/equipment in accordance with planned maintenance each month.
- Any experience with machines such as presses would be an advantage.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working with a well-established and growing company at the forefront of their industry.
- In house training on all machinery.
- Working within a business with a plethora of opportunities to progress further.
- Constant investment into the engineering team with state of the art machinery for the successful maintenance engineer to work on.
Benefits: Pension, large company, training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luciano De Filippo at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's