|Job Title:||Manufacturing Planner|
|Salary:||Basic up to £27,000, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 14:29|
Salary: Basic up to £27,000, Benefits
Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire
A large industrial manufacturer are currently recruiting for a Planner to join their manufacturing team in Flitwick, Bedfordshire. As a Planner you will be working within a well-established team, working within various areas of the business satisfying customer requirements through effective stock control, and the creation / management of production schedules. Working within a leading organisation within the industrial manufacturing market, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that values their employee’s and give the opportunity for further development.
Skills required for a Planner:
- Worked within a manufacturing / production environment with a planning capacity.
- Experience of MRP systems such as SAP and a strong Excel ability.
- Well organised as well as being comfortable managing a range of datasets and systems, using this information to make informed strategic decisions.
- Proactive with the ability to quickly assess what is required and identify any shortfalls, either acting or escalating as needed.
- Occasional travel to other sites.
The Planner will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Opportunity to gain further training and develop into managerial positions.
- Excellent Benefits package alongside a competitive Basic Salary.
- Working for a business that cares about their employees and are consistently looking to improve individuals lives.
Benefits: Bonus 6%, Pension, Shares, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays,
Commutable: Flitwick, Bedfordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 50k per year + Pension + Bonus
Continuous Improvement Engineer
£32k - 35k per year
£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime
£32k per year + Lots of Overtime
£35k per year + Fantastic Benefits package