|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year + Pension + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 14:57|
Maintenance Technician – Days, FMCG
Salary: £34,000- £36,000
OTE: £35,000 OTE
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
A brand new state of the art FMCG factory with high-tech machinery is now recruiting for Maintenance technician to work a days pattern. Part of a larger group, millions of pounds have been spent on purchasing and kitting out this fantastic facility that would be a modern and exciting environment to work in. This is an opportunity not to be missed as the Maintenance Technician will start on days and go through full training and development and within 12-18months become a Shift Engineer working 4on 4off days and nights paying £41,500.
Skills required for Maintenance Technician:
- Maintenance Engineer background
- Strong Electrical or mechanical maintenance and fault finding capabilities
- Previous experience of working doing planned and reactive mainteance on industrial machinery.
- Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications
The Maintenance Technician will benefit from:
- Working in a brand-new state or the art factory
- Full training and development programm to enhance technical skills
- Oppourutntuy within 12- 18 months to be working shifts and earning £41,500 as a salary.
- Doing maintenance and breakdown repairs on high-tech machinery
- Having lots of autonomy in your role as a maintenance engineer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's