|Job title:||Maintenance Planner|
|Location:||Hull, HU7 0XW|
|Salary:||£41,372 per year + Pension per annum|
|Contact name:||Kieran Wall|
|Published:||3 months ago|
My client, a well known manufacturer based in Hull and are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Planner, this company offers various routes to progress and develop internally, as well as offering the chance to attend external courses to assist in furthering your career, they are looking for someone to work along side the engineering team as well as the managers to assist on all contractors as well as projects on site.
Skills required for the Maintenance Planner:
- Solid background within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous history as a Maintenance Planner experience essential.
- Maintenance Planner must hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- Maintenance Planner will be part of the senior management team, so any form of leadership would be beneficial.
- An experience maintenance engineer looking for a new career path in planning
The Maintenance Planner will benefit from:
- Monday - Friday days role.
- Internal and External Training and Development.
- Progression Opportunities.
- Competative Salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus Available.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs