|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£48k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 17:51|
£48,000 Days based role + Excellent Benefits package
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
This well established organisation have been successfully growing for a number of years. Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for a Site Maintenance Manager. The Site Maintenance Manager will develop new continuous improvement techniques, Assist in designing a PPM plan and condition monitoring systems and Support the Shift Engineers to deliver the maintenance programme. You will be allocated personal business commitments to work on throughout the year and be involved in a company that heavily invests in training and developing thier engineers. The role has a hands on element and will ideally be multi skilled.
You will report to the Engineering Manager, and you will have 16 direct reports.
Skills required for Site Maintenance Manager:
- Responsibility for planning maintenance schedules
- Responsible for the development of condition monitoring and lubrication system.
- Responsible for managing the Engineers
- Ensuring all assets, new and existing, are covered by a robust maintenance plan.
- Responsible for maintenance prioritisation of plant equipment.
- Assist in managing, changing and updating the PPM systems.
- Reviewing the major incident reports to decide how the PM system should reflect the changes required.
- Control Preventative Maintenance spends.
- Responsible for control of and changes to EAM for site services.
- Responsible for driving equipment reliability.
- Responsible for periodic validation of the quality of PM work carried out
The Site Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension, Bonus and many more benefits
Commutable from: Swindon, Bath, Melksham, Bristol
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's