|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 50k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 10:25|
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
We are actively recruiting a technically strong, Maintenance Manager to join a leading business in its industry. Both electrically and mechanically biased engineers are invited to apply from any many backgrounds like heavy or industrial manufacturing, on offer is a competitive salary and benefits as well as possible progression, this is an outstanding opportunity to work for a highly secure multi-million-pound organisation.
Skills required for Maintenance Manager:
- Maintenance manager to have supervisory experience
- Maintenacne Manager must have a degree qaulification
- Qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical & electrical skills
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Blue chip company
- Training, development and investment
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, holidays, overtime and bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Muhnad Ali
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Argyll and Bute
£35k per year + Car Allowance £5,000, Relocation Package £8,000
£50k - 60k per year
£34k - 40k per year + Pension+Training+OTE
£35k - 38k per year
£35k - 40k per year