Maintenance Engineer - Multi-skilled
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Multi-skilled|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + pension, overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 09:08|
Maintenance Engineer – Multi-skilled
Salary: £30,000- 35,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a manufacturing plant is now made vacant for a motivated Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer. The successful engineer for this position will be working for a rapidly growing food manufacturer, whilst working in a state of the art production plant and fully automated machines. This role will allow the successful maintenance engineer to be involved in all areas of engineering but will be working on both mechanical and electrical faults. As the successful maintenance engineer you will be working for a stable manufacturer on a Monday- Friday role.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer you need to be strong both mechanically and electrically.
- This role will require mechanical skills but does holds a strong electrical bias
- Working in a Manufacturing Plant (EG; Food, plastics, pharmaceuticals, etc)
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is essential
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Successful candidate will be benefit from working on bespoke state of the art equipment, with continuous investments being made.
- The Engineer will receive a competitive salary
- Working for a rapidly growing company with plans to add to the site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be offered an abundance of courses to strengthen skills.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, Competitive Salary
Commutable: Kingslynn, Wisbech, Swaffham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or email
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's