|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42.5k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2022 17:00|
Location: Great Doddington
We are currently recruiting for a gigantic blue chip brand within the food manufacturing sector. Our client is looking to take on a electrical maintenance engineer due to an increase in business demand. Our client has remained dominant in the food and drinks market throughout this global pandemic due to the sheer size and reputation of the business. From the moment you step on site you are sorrounded by the highest of engineering standards, as a maintenance engineer you will be working within an engineering team that have expert knowledge in regards to mechanical and electrical components. Our client offers an attractive benefits package within a committed training programme. Our client has a fully automated site with world class machinery and is able to offer competitive pay strucutures with regular pay rises.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Mutli Skilled with a Electrical bias.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work a combination of earlies and lates
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience working in a factory background or be from an Armed Forces (RAF or NAVY) background.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an electrical engineering qualification
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive salary and regular pay reviews.
- World class manufacturing status.
- Blue-Chip Company.
- Specialist’s OEM training.
Benefits: Private pension, Specialist OEM training, lots of overtime
Commutable: Kettering, Thrapston, Wellingborough, Corby.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458162400 ) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's