|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per month + Holidays, OT, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2022 16:04|
Maintenance Engineer - Permanent Nights
Salary: £42,000 + Overtime
Location: Prescot, Merseyside
A rapidly growing manufacturing plant in Prescot, Mersyside are looking to grow their Engineering team. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a company who dominate their core market and have sites across the UK. The successful maintenance Engineer will be dual traded, have an engineering qualification and all industrial engineering backgrounds will be considered.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Must hold an engineering qualification
- Open to all Engineering backgrounds; industrial, manufacturing,
- Must be happy to work a permanent night shift (Sunday -- Thursday 10pm-6am)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £37,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41,496 per year + Pension and Healthcare
£35k - 40k per year + Lots of internal Training, development
£40k per year
£36k per year
£40k per year + Company Pension 4-7% Contributory, Sick Pay after 2 years