|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 29, 2021 20:18|
We are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work for an established FMCG manufacturing company based near Slough. The maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial FMCG production machinery. You will be working on a Double Days basis and will need to have an electrical engineering qualification and experience in manufacturing industries.This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a electrical maintenance engineer as they expanding rapidly with opportunities to train and develop your skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Electrical and Mechanical hands on experience
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k per year
£36k - 39k per year
£42k per month + Holidays, OT, Bonus
£40k - 42k per year
£40k - 42k per year + Pension,Training,Further progression