|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2021 09:39|
Maintenance Engineer – Days role
A globally recognised logistics company are looking to introduce a Maintenance Engineer to their growing team. It is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation who are currently expanding. All engineering backgrounds will be considered, a completed Apprenticeship is however essential. In turn the Maintenance Service will be equipped with a tailored training programme aided to improve skill set, as well a generous incentive package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Both electrical and mechanical skills are required
- Machinery that the Field Service Engineer will be working on will include Conveyors, Packaging Line, Levellers, Racking Systems, etc.
- An electrical qualification is essential to be considered for the role
- Open to all industrial backgrounds including forces
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Prestigious company who are market leaders within their field
- Working for a stable company who are growing yearly, currently turning over Billions yearly.
- OTE structure allowing for an increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £38,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's