|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2021 12:20|
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical maintenance engineer to work for a industrial FMCG manufacturing company based near Wednesbury. The Mechanical Maintenance engineer will be involved in site planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. The company is very well established and they are also providing electrical and mechanical training on the machines. This is a permanent position which will offer career opportunities in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled Engineer - Prefer Mechanical bias
- Expeirence working in an manufacturing/Industrial environment
- Must have a Level 3 Qualification in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in doing PPMs, Breakdowns and Fault Finding
- Must be Happy to work 4 on 4 off days and nights
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leader and very secure company
- Career progression
- Technical Training on machinery
- External Training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£33k per year + Pension
£36,802 per year + Standard Pension
£41,496 per year + Pension and Healthcare
£35k - 40k per year + Lots of internal Training, development
£40k per year