|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 15:48|
Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer
Mon - Fri - Days
£38,000 - £42,000
This highly successful business are part of a larger group that continue to grow and go from strength to strength.
Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrically biased Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer with CNC maintenance experience to join this busy factory.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer
- CNC maintenance experience
- Excellent hands on engineering skills
- Electrical qualification - 18th Edition +
- Experience working with PLC's
- Comfortable in autonomous decision making and team working
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension, holiday, excellent salary
Commutable from: Dartford, Grays, Bromley, Dagenham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's