|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + 0|
|Contact Name:||Helen Brown|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2020 12:32|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
An exciting job opportunity has become vacant for a maintenance engineer to join a well known manufacturer, As a Maintenance Engineer you will be the first port of call to carry out planned and preventative maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery.
Skills required for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be mechanically bias
- Competent with all types of welding and fabrication
- Basic electrical skills/knowledge
- The maintenance engineer will need to come from a industrial background
- Have a proven track record of carrying out checks on plant machinery in accordance with the weekly planned maintenance schedule
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a well-established and growing company at the forefront of their industry.
- In-house training available
- Both man management and technical progression opportunities
Benefits: Pension, large company, training, stability
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's