|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2020 16:36|
Electrically Biased Mulit skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £34,000 - £40,000
Shift - 4 on, 4 off - days
My client have recently undergone great success and have seen their production rise dramatically since taking over the lions share of their once competitors business.
This food manufacturer continue to grow and as such have a requirement for an electrically biased multi skilled maintenance engineer from an FMCG environment.
Skilled required for Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent both electrically and mechanically
- 17th, 18th edition
- FMCG environment experience
- Maintenance Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised Engineering qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing business
- Competitive salary and all round package
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
Benefits: Pension, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year
£38k per year
£30k - 36k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends
£38k - 41k per year