|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 12:36|
Maintenance Engineer- 2's and 3's shift pattern, Days Only
I am currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer for my client who is an abbatoir where they slaughter and pack meat and are part of one of the largest UK manufacturers in their industry. My client is ancurrently looking to recruit for a maintenance engineer to aid with continued growth and ensure they maintain market domination. The site has plans to expand thoroughly in the next few years and provides excellent job security and training for the successful candidate. With plans to grow and maintain a high standard - the successful candidate will benefit in development of their own career alongside the growth of the company. An apprentice trained candidate can look to join an existing team of experienced and knowledgeable engineers to keep all the planned and reactive maintenance in check.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer will need both electrical and mechanical skills
- Maintenance Engineer must have an electrical qualification
- Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding, Bearings
- Electrical: Three Phase, Invertors, Wiring
- Maintenance engineer must come from a Manufacturing background
- PPMS/Reactive maintenance/ TPM
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Training – potentially put on courses too (PLC, 17th Edition etc.)
- Excellent holiday package
- Copious amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, OTE - £40k+
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's