|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£44k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 14:08|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Rotating Days and Nights - £41,000 - £42,000
OTE - £44,000 - £45,000
This highly reputable bespoke business that is going through a big expansion at their manufacturring site with all brand new autonomous equipment. The business is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their skilled and experienced maintenance team specialising in both Mechanical and Electrical faults on a planned and reactive basis.. The Maintenance engineer will need a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a similar environment. The business is a very exciting company to work for as what they produce is unique and for very prestigious clients. As a business they are part of a larger group and have heavy investment from silent partners. With this investment they have spent alot on this manufacturing plant and updating it with fully automated machinery controlled by Siemens. As this company is at a World-Class engineering level the role will be more advanced then just Planned and reactive maintenance. The Maintenace Engineer they take on will be involved with Project Work, Continous Improvements, installations, Commissioning and much more.
- Carrying out planned maintenance schedules on plant and equipment including electrics, pneumatics, hydraulics,3 Phase motors, invertors, sensors, and PLCs (Siemens S7).
- Continuos Improvement on plant machinery.
- Recoding all faults and PPM's on their updated CMMS system.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge.
- Maintenance Engineer will need a electrical engineering or maintenance qualification.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Experience working with Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- PLC fault finding.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Outstanding Bonus and Benefits package.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, discounted shares.
Commutable from: Whiteparish, Salisbury, Amesbury, Southampton, South Swindon, West Hampshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's