|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 10:19|
We are currently recruting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for an established manufacturing company based in Corby. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a maintenance engineer as they expanding rapidly with opportunities to train and develop your skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled with an electrical bias. The company is looking for people who want to progress thier careers into more senior positions in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
- Ability to fault find on PLC’s
- Planned & reactive maintenance on the factory machinery
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's