|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 39k per year + Penison, Medical, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 17:18|
Maintenance Engineer- Mechanical or Electrical Bias
Salary:£38,000 - £39,000
4 on 4 off - no saturday nights!
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Bonus, Holiday, Health Care
Location: Mountain Ash
One of the world's largest manufacturing organisations is currently recruiting for maintenance engineer's to work on a monday to friday shift pattern this is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a highly reputable manufacturing company with worldwide connections. The business has a lot to offer their employee's such as; an extremely generous salary, pension amongst other things. The business is built from a very strong family run ethos that ripples through the employee's. The company is very well known for developing and investing in its staff. As they are going through huge expansion they require an extra engineer to help them through a busy period with a real route to progression
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer Mechanical or Electrical Bias
- Mechanical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Experience Working on an Ethulant Plant.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Overtime
Commutable from: Caerphilly, Blackwood, Mountain Ash, Merthyr Tydfil, Cardiff, Newport
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's