|Job title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Bristol, BS32 0BF|
|Salary:||£48k per year per annum|
|Contact name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Published:||4 months ago|
Electrical Maintenance Technician
An Electrical Maintenance Technician role is now available to join a market leading manufacturing plant in Bristol. As a Electrical Maintenance Technician you will be working in a fully automated plant, with plans to invest to further upgrade the plant. The successful Electrical Maintenance Technician will be offered a tailored training programme and have ample opportunity to progress both at this site and across the whole group. When applying please make sure you are Multi Skilled, ideally Electrical and have a background in industrial engineering.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLCs
- Mechanical Skills with Belts, Bearings, Chains, Overhaulling Machinery
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £52000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs