|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 10:23|
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
My client is one of the leading companies in the food industry throughout the UK. The company are currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to add to their site in Ledbury. The successful candidate will enjoy competitive basic salary, for a very reputable market leading company. Successful maintenance engineers will be multi skilled and have FMCG factory experience.
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer should ideally come from an FMCG background
- Maintenance engineer should be able to work on motors and conveyors
- Maintenance engineer must be able to fault find using PLCs (Siemens S7 ideal)
- Maintenance engineer must have an electrical qualification
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
- Competitive salary package + benefits
- Vast overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £38,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's