|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£26k - 32k per year + Pension and Life Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 08:55|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Days - Office Hours (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000
A great opportunity has arisen with this well established company that are looking for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a market leading manufacturer based in a FMCG environment. The engineer will be working as part of an established engineering team that is constantly looking to improve the quality of its staff. This role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges with a company that is very well known for investing in its Maintenance Engineer's. As a Maintenance Engineer you will benefit from learning continuous improvement techniques and the use of CMMS.
As the Multi skilled engineer you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
· Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance alongside reacting to breakdowns.
· Helping with different types of PPM planning and continuous improvement.
· Working on different engineering projects and working directly with clients
· Attending breakdowns
· Recording Breakdowns.
· Project work
· PLC Fault finding
· Surveying Production Lines
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
· Multi skilled maintenance engineer Electrical bias
· Understanding of working with both mechanical and electrical faults
· Knowledge of attending breakdowns and organising PPM's
· conveyors, pumps motors, gearboxes, bearings & 3 phase and single phase.
· Able to work on PLC's to a Fault Finding level.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
· Joining a well-known Food Manufacturer that is well known for investing in mainteancne engineer's
· Training and development for the maintenance engineer.
· Involvement in maintenance projects, setting up new lines.
· Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
Commutable from: Swansea, Neath, Port Talbot, Llantristrant.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's