|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Paid OT & Pension 3% Standard Contribution|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 16:00|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Continental Shift
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a leading bespoke manufacturing business in the Lancashire area. Due to the investment into the business, this site is currently expanding and seeks a maintenance engineer to join one of the country's leading manufacturing business. This maintenance engineer joining this business will benefit from a fantastic training and development programme.
Skills Required for Engineering Team Leader:
- Engineering Qualification (Level 3 Minimum)
- Apprentice Trained Engineer
- Good Mechanical / Electrical Knowledge.
- FMCG / Maintenance Manufacturing Background
- Health and Safety Experience
- Ideally Good Leadership Experience or Can Demonstrate Man Management
The Engineering Team Leader will benefit from:
- In-House Training for Engineers
- Investment in Engineer
- Working on Bespoke Machinery
- Working for a Growing Business
- Working for a UK Based Company with International Ties.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, You automatically become eligible for our Referral Scheme.
You Will Receive £250 For Every Candidate We Place.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's