|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 08:29|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
Salary: £33,000 – £38,000
We are currently recruiting for a multimillion-pound Food company in the Fulbourn area who are looking for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer. My client has just gone through a massive period of expansion at their flag ship site, which has created the need for a larger engineering team. My client has seven sites in the UK and fifteen across France, Belgium and Spain. At their flag ship site my client has just invested £35 million, which has gone into investment of new machinery, specialists training and infrastructure. My client is looking for a mechanically biased multi -skilled maintenance engineer to join their team, which consists of 18 engineers. The right candidate will benefit from working for the best food company in East Anglia, working for a company with World Class Manufacturing Status. The correct Maintenance Engineer will need to be flexible and able to work high periods of over time occasionally.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be mechanically biased.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work in tough working condition outdoors.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on mechanical faults (gearboxes, bearings, belts, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, valves, belts, pumps).
- The right candidate will also need to be able to work on some electrical faults (three phases, motors, sensors, relays, drives, inverters)
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience working in a factory background or ideally have experience working in heavy industry.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working at the flag ship site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a company with world class manufacturing status.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Days, Healthcare, £38,000, training.
Commutable:, Wicken, Fulbourn, Soham, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's