|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + Pension - 3% company contribution|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 17:45|
If you are a Maintenance Engineer a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing industrial manufacturer is now live. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working for a market leading company who have invested over £10 million in the last 5 years. The Maintenance Engineer will be entitled a generous benefit package, tailored training programme as well as a performance related bonus.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be adhering to the PPM schedule and promptly deal with reactive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy being hands on in a large industrial plant; which requires both mechanical and electrical maintenance, I.e. belts bearings, 3 phase motors, sensors, relays, drives, relays, chains,
- To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role you need to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Open to any engineering background including Forces.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be offered a bespoke training programme which is focused to improve skills.
- Working for a very stable and rapidly growing company with opportunities to move up the ladder for aspirational candidates
- Optional overtime is available, with average earnings exceeding over £45,000
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £35,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's