|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Henry|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 15:52|
Maintenance Engineer - Fast Paced Manufacturing
Salary: £40,000- £45,000
Location: Erith, Kent
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join the Engineering team in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment based in Erith, Kent. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out Planned, Preventative and Reactive maintenance on a range of production machinery and equipment, no two days are the same. You will have the opportunity to represent an Industry leader with a fantastic scope to develop and grow over the coming years.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer
- A strong Mechanical and Electrical understanding of Machinery and Components
- A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
- Engineering Qualification
- Ability to read Electrical Drawings
- Knowledge of Fault Finding on PLC’s
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Rapidly growing company looking to expand and develop production lines.
- Specialist internal and external training for maintenance engineers.
- As the company grows, potential for strong career progression.
- Exposure to a skilled team of engineers
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ben Henry.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's