|Job title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Chatham, ME4 6PN|
|Salary:||£42k per year per annum|
|Contact name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Published:||6 months ago|
I am currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for a industrial FMCG manufacturing company based in Chatham, Kent. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in site planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. The Maintenance engineer needs to be multi skilled with expeirence in both electrical and mechanical engineering. The company is very well established and they are also providing electrical and mechanical training on the machines. This is a permanent position which will offer career opportunities in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification in Electrical or Mechanical
- Multi Skilled Engineer - Either Bias
- Electrical experience with Motors, Sensors, Contactors, relays, Fault finding, VSDs
- Mechanical experience with belts, bearings, chains, gearboxes
- Willing to work Shift Work
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leader and very secure company
- Career progression
- Technical Training on machinery
- External Training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs