|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 36.5k per year + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 15:51|
Commutable: Widnes, Cheshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an electrical biased maintenance engineer to join a market leading industrial engineering business at their site in Cheshire. The company has just invested heavily into the site and have brand new machinery, because of this they are now looking to build an excellent engineering team to maintain it. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right maintenance electrician to develop and progress within a large business and develop a career.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Manufacturing or industrial or Process background
- Maintenance engineer with Electrical and Mechanical Skills
- PLC Experience very beneficial
- Pre-planned/reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- A large Industrial company with over 1200 employees
- Over 28 Manufacturing facilities
- Internal and External Training for engineers
- Large Investment in the engineering department
- Progression available for engineers
Benefits: Pension and Healthcare Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 40k per year + Pension, Healthcare
£31,350 per year + Pension, Healthcare
£34.5k per year + Other benefits
£44,967 per year + Pension, Healthcare
£38k - 39k per year + Pension, Overtime, Progression