|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 15:35|
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturer in the Harrow area who are looking for a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for a maintenance engineer, to join their team. The right candidate will benefit from in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional electrical, mechanical and PLC courses.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be multi-skilled with a mechanical bias.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be from a factory or forces background.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to do planned and reactive maintenance on industrial equipment.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on industrial machinery.
- Mechanical: gearboxes, bearings, chains, belts, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps.
- Electrical: AC and DC drives, sensors, relays, inverters, contactors, switches, three phase motors.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can put new staff on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Technical progression, Healthcare, training, DAYS.
Commutable:Harrow, Neasden, Kensal Green, North Acton.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37k - 39k per year + Basic Pension
£40k - 43k per year + PENSION & OTHER BENEFITS
£42k per year + Pension & other
£30k - 34k per year + Pension
£28k - 35k per year + Pension, Bonus, OTE 37k+