INTERIM - Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer x 2
|Job Title:||INTERIM - Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer x 2|
|Salary:||£20 - 25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 15:28|
Interim Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - 6 Month Contract (could be longer)
Salary: £20p/h - £25p/h
An excellent opporunity has come to forefront working for one of the largest maufacturing companies in the UK. With over 30 sites in the UK and an increased need for production due to COVID-19 pandenic, this company have the need for 2 strong multi-skilled maintenance engineers. You will have the opporutnity to work on state of the art machinery including some of the newest technology on the market. If you are a contract maintenance engineer or a maintenance engineer that is out of work at the moment and this reads like a good opportunity to you then please APPLY as telephone interviews are happening ASAP
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias or mechanical bias (ideally 60/40 either way)
- You MUST have an engineering qualification which is valid and you have a copy of.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- 3 Phase, Motors, Invertors, Sensors and Relays.
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Belts, Bearings and Chains
- Pre-planned, Reactive and Breakdown maintenance.
- PLC Fault findind experience is a bonus
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art purpose built automated factory.
- Opporunity for the role to go permanent
- Working for a company that really does invest in their engineers
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
Tel: 020 8166 5252 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year
£38k per year
£30k - 36k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends
£38k - 41k per year