|Job Title:||HSE Lead|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 09:43|
HSE Lead Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HSE lead engineer to join a world renowned company in the Wednesbury area. The company are currently going through massive amounts of growth also investing into the site with new lines, new machines going in. They are looking for a HSE engineer to join the business and help maintain a safe work place.
Skills required for the HSE Lead Engineer:
- NEBOSH Diploma or NGC with at least 10 year’s related experience in an HSE role and at least 5 years in a leadership role;
- Experience in implementing ISO standards 9001,14001 & 45001 including resource allocation and priority setting
- Successful leadership and hands-on direction of IMS issues in major operating facilities and business functions that support divisional projects.
- Experience in taking on an HSE leadership role in manufacturing environment.
The HSE Lead Engineer will benefit from:
- Lots of investment into engineering department
- Days shift pattern
- Lots of benefits
- Lots of training and development
- Competative salary.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's